Information Notice Regarding Personal Data
Şampiyon Filtre Pazarlama Ticaret ve Sanayi Anonim Şirketi (“Şampiyon Filtre”/the “Company”); will obtain your personal data if you fill out the communication form or become a member of our website during your visit to our website. In this context, the Company is deemed to be a "data controller" in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No: 6698 ("LPPD"), and we present this Information Notice to your attention in accordance with Article 10 of the LPPD.
1. Data Controller
Article 3/1(ı) of the LPPD defines the data controller as “Real or legal persons who determine the purposes and means of processing personal data, who are responsible for the establishment and management of the data registry system” and in this framework the Company bears the title of data controller.
Title : Şampiyon Filtre Pazarlama Ticaret ve Sanayi Anonim Şirketi
Address : Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Sarıseki /İskenderun/Hatay
Website : www.sampiyonfilter.com.tr
Phone : 0 (326) 656 20 30 (8 hat)
Mersis : 0798006134400001
2. Processing of Personal Data and its Purposes
During your visit to our website, if you fill out the communication form or become a member of our website, your personal data such as name, surname, contact information, company name are processed in the presence of your express consent or in the presence of one of the legal compliance conditions specified in Article 5/2 of the LPPD.
Our purposes for processing your personal data are as follows:
- As it is explicitly required in the laws within the scope of the article 5/2/a of the LPPD and it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject under article 5/2/ç, is possible to fulfil the legal obligations under all national and international legislation and to evaluate and resolve your requests and complaints,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of an agreement within the scope of Article 5/2/c of the LPPD, since it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the agreement and if the data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right under Article 5/2/e.
- Provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not damaged within the scope of the article 5/2/f of the LPPD, due to the necessity of data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller, improving the membership conditions and services and the products and services offered by our Company and / or on behalf of our Company, to be able to carry out the necessary studies, including statistics, by our business units without revealing your identity, and to carry out relevant business processes, to perform copy / backup in order to prevent data loss,
- To be able to contact you and send electronic commercial messages to inform you about the products and services offered by our company, promotion, discounts and campaigns, provided that you give your express consent within the scope of Article 5/1 of the LPPD.
3. To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data may be Transferred
Your personal data may be transferred by the Company to the contracted courier company, intermediary service providers contracted for the Company website, social media platforms and software, especially https://www.sampiyonfilter.com.tr/ and can be shared with public institutions and official authorities when necessary.
While sharing your personal data, the regulations in Articles 8 and 9 of the LPPD are complied with and all technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure data security is provided during and after the sharing process.
4. Methods and Legal Grounds for the Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data, which our Company is processing for the purposes and reasons listed above, can be collected and processed electronically in written form via our website https://www.sampiyonfilter.com.tr/ or verbally when you contact us.
5. Rights of the Data Subject
We declare that you may use the following rights by contacting us as the data subject;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data within the framework of article 7 of LPPD,
- Request notification to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, if personal data are incomplete or wrong manner, that they are corrected or that personal data are deleted and destructed within the scope of Article 7 of LPPD,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In case you wish to exercise one of the rights explained above granted under Article 11 of the LPPD, you may apply to us in writing via the Data Subject Application Form in the link www.sampiyonfilter.com.tr as stated below.
- By coming to the Company’s address at Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Sarıseki/İskenderun/Hatay in person
- By sending it to the Company’s address at Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Sarıseki/İskenderun/Hatay via public notary or certified mail,
- By sending an e-mail to the Company’s registered e-mail address [firstname.lastname@example.org] with secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the registered e-mail address which has already been notified by the data subject and recorded in our Company’s system.
Your applications delivered to our Company via abovementioned methods will be answered as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest upon receipt by our Company free of charge. We would like to state that, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.
Additionally, you may always notify the changes and updates in your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by coming to the Company’s address at Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Sarıseki/İskenderun/Hatay in person.